hiken_ace: (Default)
Portgas D. Ace ([personal profile] hiken_ace) wrote in [community profile] rplovenotes2012-03-05 03:58 pm
NSFW

/dumps love everywhere

Mind you, I have much love to give out. It will be very nostalgic and mushy, so yes. Clinging to you like Ace clings to Marco.

Starting out with <user name=luceti>! The first cast I joined here was the One Piece cast. I was so scared and just a newbie, but you have all been unbelievably nice to me, despite my screw ups and such, and I have never felt so honored to be in a wonderful cast such as this. It's so big, and so, so welcoming. I love being able to play with especially good castmates, who are so fantastic, I really can't describe it. And not to mention, the muns have all been wonderful and kind, and some of the really best friends I've made. And even the people outside my cast and in the rest of the wonderful moeblob that is Luceti are extremely kind. I love it when I make jokes in the subject lines with just random people I thread with, and they joke back. Strangers I can get to know and have a great time in RP with is something I just love. The mods are wonderful, hardworking people to, and they've done such a kickass job of making Luceti something I really love. The plots, the players, how everyone is just so open to making CR, it's just the best game I've ever been in. Even though it's large, there's enough love for everyone, and it really makes me glad. :3

Moving onto <user name=gargleblasted>. I've only been in this game a little while (probably a month?), but it seems like a really fun, crack-y kinda game, and the RP world could always use a little of that. The OP cast there may be small, but they have been so amazing. I can't get over how well everyone plays their character, and how fun our threads can get no matter what the topic. I also like how people really want to get CR with my character. It makes me feel involved in the game, and that makes me feel all warm and happy inside. I WISH I HAD MORE TO SAY, but that will happen when I. Spend more time there.

Last but not least, <user name=discedo>. I've been in Discedo for about... 6 or 7 months (minus that little hiccup where I was gone for 2 weeks) and it was where I really made a TON of new, awesome RP broskis. And they are not ones I will forget anytime soon. Or ever, really. The OP cast may be even smaller there, BUT CC. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU. And the whole rest of the game because I have never felt so happy to get so many people to talk with me OOCly and roll around in so many fun, crazy things and really make an awesome online famiry. That's what you guys are. A famiry. /squishes you moe people.

AND BECAUSE I SAY SO, Squiggles, you get your own little blurb here. Yeah, we aren't in a game together, nor have we even RPed together recently, but damn, you got me into RP and I will be forever grateful about that. You've had your bumps along the way, I've had mine, but damn am I proud of you for getting through them. Watch me talk like a big sister 9 days older than you, ye. You're there for me, I'm there for you, and you have a special place in my heart. ilu bb ♥